Preferred Senior Living of Ellsworth offers 16 apartments in a warm, welcoming, and secure environment for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and other forms of memory loss. Each resident will enjoy the privacy of their own apartment which when furnished with familiar and treasured objects give them sense of belonging and security. Our community areas offer a friendly and inviting atmosphere in which to socialize and engage in planned activities.
Residents will be assessed by a nurse prior to move in to determine the level of care that best meets their individual needs. As a resident’s condition changes they may remain in the comfort of their own apartment and familiar surroundings while their level of care is adapted. Our memory care staff are professionally trained to meet the unique needs of those with memory loss. We offer specialized quality care with patience, compassion, validation, dignity, and respect while allowing the resident to remain near friends and family in their own community.
Memory care apartment fee includes:
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Personal care staff 24 hours a day
- RN on site or on call 24 hours a day
- Medication management (specialized meds may be additional)
- Assistance with showers twice weekly
- Enriching Activity Program
- Private bathroom with roll in shower
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
- Individual climate control
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Utilities-gas, electric, heat, air conditioning, garbage, water (except phone)
- Basic cable and wireless internet
- Building maintenance
- Emergency call system
Also enjoy warm and inviting gathering areas, tranquil aquarium, and secure outdoor patio with raised gardens.
Additional Home Care Services may include:
- Diabetic support
- Respiratory support
- Catheter/Colostomy care
- Beauty or Barber shop
We would love to hear from you.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment to tour our facility and answer any questions you may have. Allow us to show you some hometown hospitality!